- This event has passed.
Safe Environment Training (Protecting God’s Children & Mandated Reporting)
October 19, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
8:30 am – 12:30 pm
St. Rose of Lima Parish Hall (Altoona)
5514 Roselawn Ave., Altoona PA 16602
Two-Part Training Workshops (attend one or both):
- Youth Protection Awareness (Protecting God’s Children) begins @ 8:30 am
- Mandated Reporting (Recognizing, Responding and Reporting) begins @ 9:30 am
To register for workshops, please visit: Virtusonline.Org
- Choose: FIRST TIME REGISTRANT
- At the screen: “your organization” please select: Altoona-Johnstown Diocese
- Click registration, you will be prompted to create an account and select the training date of the workshop you wish to attend
NOTE: when registering on the Virtus® site, you will be asked to provide personal information for a national background check via Fastrax, this is part of our clearance/background check process as a requirement.
If you do not have an option to register on-line or have questions, please call: Justin Kirkland at (814) 317-2606 or email @ email@example.com.